One of my favorite things about blogging is connecting with my audience. Sometimes those are individuals like yourself and sometimes it is small businesses. While this year has been unprecedented in so many ways, the last thing I want to do is see many of my favorite small businesses disappear. This holiday, I wanted to share some of my favorites who are apart of the And Hattie Makes Three Community and share them with you. I’d encourage you to shop small this holiday and support those families who put their hearts and souls into their business.
My friends at Prep Obsessed have just the best style. I’ve been following the journey of their amazing business since it started. Over the years they have grown into a fan favorite of preppy and unique finds. They have these super fun Christmas Beaded Dangle Earrings. I’m loving the Christmas Trees and Angels! Check out this adorable Santa Hat too. Mine arrived last week and it is darling!
If you’re looking for yummy and delicious recipes the ladies of Thriving Home have you set! I have the From Freezer to Cooker cookbook and cook out of it regularly. Order an autographed copy for $18! I’ve been preparing recipes from their latest cookbook and they are always a big hit! My personal fave is the Chicken Flautas!
Jess may be familiar to you as we shared her adorable custom beaded bracelets earlier this year from Rural Cute Beading. Perfect for that hard to shop for person in your life, any personalized gift is over the top thoughtful.
These ladies always have THE cutest personalized gifts for everyone in your life. Hattie has a personalized tumbler and takes it everywhere with her. I can say after tons of washing and wear and tear from a busy kiddo that it in great shape! Needing to thank a teacher in a big way? Check out their Santa’s Favorite Teacher Box.
Included in each box:
- “Santa’s Favorite Teacher” bag
- Fuzzy Santa pen
- “Best Teacher” ornament from Mud Pie
- ‘Wishing you the Happiest Holidays’ flat notecard
- Black & white plaid tissue paper with ‘Just for You’ sticker
- Silver gray gift box (size 11.5″ X 8.5″ X 2″)
Sisterhood Style is an online-only boutique, located in Wildwood, MO. They offer free local pick up and free shipping for orders over $50. This Serena Stone & Snake Bracelet Stack caught my eye as a great price point for a friend or sister in your life.
I think we can all use a cozy graphic sweatshirt to cozy up in this holiday season. These Mama and Mini sweatshirts as so soft and cozy. Bonus, they are cool enough for your sassy 6 year old to think you’re still cool with matching!
If you’re looking for a unique gift for the plant lover in your life, check out White Stable Farms and their Kokedama.
- Holiday Plant Kokedama
- Availability: lavender holiday tree, rosemary holiday tree, Norfolk pine, poinsettia, anthurium, cyclamen, Christmas cactus
- Kokedama is a Japanese style of planting where you wrap the root system in moss instead of potting it. It can be done with many house plants and flowering plants.
- Price: $25
- Gift Baskets: inclusive of a holiday kokedama, saucer for kokedama, box of chocolates, holiday card with an optional add on of a candle
- All these products are locally sourced from St. Louis
- Price: $40 to $70. Customizable based on preference and budget
- Will be gift wrapped
I love unique and fun ornaments and these wood lasered ornaments from BTR Woodworks are so fun. There is are over 75 different ornaments to choose from. From holiday classics to current moods, there an ornament for you. Check out the personalized wood gift tags too! Would be adorable for gift giving.
I love unique earrings and these are no exception. Catalpa Tree Designs has gorgeous offerings including these earrings made from Reclaimed Wood. Check out their Custom Charcuterie Boards too! Use code HATTIE10 for a discount!