This post may contain affiliate links. A small portion of sales will go towards supporting And Hattie Makes Three.
Happy Friday, I’m linking up with a few of my favorite blogs to bring you my Friday Five!
1) Friendsgiving is Saturday! This has to be one of my favorite events of the year. Where else can you bring all your favorite people and your favorite foods together for fun? My Bffie hosts every year and I’m sure this year will be equally superb.
2) Treat Yo Self – earlier this week I was on Ashley’s blog about great Christmas gifts. I like her idea so much, I treated myself early! Can’t wait for these Kate Spade Sparklers to be here! Bonus they are 25% off!
3) Oh Christmas Dress oh Christmas Dress…
Before H was born I got her the most adorable Beaufort Bonnet Cordy Jumper for Christmas. Then after many discussions with my mom and cousin, apparently H needed a Christmas Plaid dress. Well, I got 2. I ended up with a killer deal at Kohls (hello 30% off, $10 off $25 and $10 off) for her Chaps Dress and another cutie Carters one. Luckily she has Christmas photos with Santa, so we have an excuse to wear both! Are fancy Christmas dresses still a thing?
4) 1st Birthday Shoot! – Eek this week we were contacted by Glory Photography to book H’s 1st year photo shoot! I’m sure it’s going to be pretty amazing. I cried like a baby the first time I saw her newborns. I’m sure this will be no different! She looks like a baby doll! I die….
5) SNOW?!?! – They are calling for up to 2 inches of snow on Saturday? I’m not ready for all of that! All I know is Hattie and I are not going to be cooped up at home all winter. We are ladies who like to be out and about!