St. Louis Blog focused on Family, Food, Style and STL Fun
January 29, 2016
This post may contain affiliate links. A small portion of sales will go towards supporting And Hattie Makes Three.
Happy Friday! How was your week? We actually had a great week and we have MOPs today! We have a super busy weekend and I’ll share more on that next week! It is all still top secret! Shh! I’m linking up with some of my favorite bloggers today for my Friday Five.
Here we go!
1) Guest Blogging Today! – I’m super excited to be guest posting over on the Missouri Women’s Blogger Blog later today! I’m talking about celebrations and having a quick tear remembering when Miss H turned One! I’m also sharing my Carousel Crunch snack mix recipe! (Perfect for Super Bowl!) If you’re in Missouri, we’re looking for new members, so be sure to join and tell them I sent you!
2) Pardon MY French – I’m officially addicted to grey sweatshirts with saying. This one came this week and it makes me giggle. Not sure I can wear it to church, but fun for running errands!
3) Swimming! – Yesterday, we decided to try out a new tot time for Miss H and her cousin E. I may have gone a little swimsuit crazy lately, but Target has THE cutest stuff right now. This one just cried Liberty of London to me and of course I needed the cover up to go with it. We also have a flamingo love in our house, so this and this came home with us too!
4) Target Shenanigans – Sometimes, you and you BFF go to Target and do silly things. We were picking up goodies for her cruise this weekend and I am on a quest to get a bow board hung on the back of a door. For real, sometimes, it’s the best just being goofy with your people. They get you. Also, I actually got dressed, did my hair and put on makeup. Let that be on the record!
5) Noodles & Company – Last Night I got to attend a very special Blogger Tasting Dinner at Noodles & Company. You may recall I went to one last year and it was equally yummy! Look for a full review next week! I could not get enough of these pot stickers. They know my love language!
That’s all I’ve got for now! Have a great weekend!