Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you had a lovely week! As far as keeping busy – we were busy! I’m linking up with some of my favorite bloggers to share my Friday Five!
Here we go!
1) Hattie’s First Cardinals Game! – Wednesday night, we had the opportunity to take Hattie to her first game compliments of the awesome guys at CityArchRiver! We were debating when was the right time to go, but it was a 6:15 game and the weather was amazing – low 70s. Our goal was to make it to the 5th inning.
Proof that we never have a cooperating kiddo. Overall, she did great. She even stayed up till 9 and drove home and chatted all the way. We’ll definitely try again next year!
2) TOMS for Audi – I’m super excited to get a new pair of TOMs next week! Audi & TOMS partnered for a special pair of shoes if you got a car during their Summer Sale. Well, I missed the window by 9 days. I emailed customer service to see if they’d make an exception – and they did! Second bummer – they didn’t have the women size left, so I tweeted TOMS for a recommendation on a guys size and they helped me out. I love social media. I guess I officially have driving shoes! So fun!
3) Zoo! – On Thursday we went to the Zoo! We met up with cousins Marcy & Eleanor for a fun morning. Traffic was awful, but once we got there no one was there! My guess was it was the first day back to school for many districts. We spent the majority of the morning in the Children’s Zoo and then rode the train.
Shows when the last time I went to the Children’s Zoo – they have goats that you can brush. Previously you could feed them. I liked the brushing better. Hattie was loving the goats and kept trying to give them kisses.
We attempted a goat selfie. Hattie wasn’t impressed…and neither was the goat.
4) Lilly After Party Sale -The sale came and went and I can say I didn’t go crazy this year. I picked up just a couple for things for Miss H and a Captain Popover for me. There are some great deals still at Saks if you’re still in the market. We got this one and this one. I’m not overly impressed that they didn’t have the proper integration in place with PayPal so I have 2 orders that are not showing on LP.com and I had to call customer service. We’ll see if those two orders actually show up. We’ll see!
5) Pilates – This week I began taking beginner Pilates classes. I did yoga last week and this week I wanted to give Pilates a try. Holy moly. I feel so much taller though. Is that strange? I’ve been taking 2 classes a week now and I’m excited to begin Pure Barre in a couple of weeks when the location closest to me opens. They also will have a 5:30AM class, so I’m making it a 0 excuses goal. Must go. Ignore my awful selfie – but proof I went! Accountability in my weird sort of way, right?
So that’s all I have! We have nothing on the calendar for this week and I’m super excited about it! Have a wonderful weekend!