This post may contain affiliate links. A small portion of sales will go towards supporting And Hattie Makes Three.
Hi everyone! Happy Friday! The blog has been a little quiet this week as Miss H has been recovering from an ear infection and RSV. I think she’s on the mend and we’re actually venturing out today for 2 fun activities! Even better Jeff took the day off to spend with his 2 favorite gals! I’m excited!
I’m linking up with a few of my favorite bloggers today – here we go!
1) Last night Jeff and I celebrated an early Anniversary Dinner. Our actual anniversary is Sunday. We were gifted a gift card to Ruth’s Chris for Christmas and we took full advantage. I may have put makeup on for the first time in a week, shaved my legs and put on heels and a dress. I just may have. We were wined and dined and it was fun to have adult conversation. We even got fresh dipped chocolate covered strawberries and a thank you gift card to come back. How nice is that?
2) Gap Friends & Family Sale! This weekend is one of my favorite sales because EVERYTHING is on sale for 40% off. Even the things that don’t go on sale like jammies are included. I may be stocking up on a few things for Miss H!
3) Easter! – Um Easter is 3 weeks away! I’ve gotten most of the goodies for H’s Easter Basket, but need a few more. Any ideas!? We have 2 Easter Egg Hunts this week which I’m excited about. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can wear our festive Bunny Wear!
4) Swim Suit Season! Last week I took advantage of the BOGO get 50% off at Target Sale. I was intrigued by the plus sized bikini. I ordered and it came yesterday, and I kind of love it. I snapped a quick pic and send it to my soon to be summer pool buddy and she said she wasn’t embarrassed by it. I showed hubs and he was on the fence. I’m in that wonky size where I am on the low end of plus size or an XL. They both work, but I need more support up top. What do you think?
Love or it or Leave it?
5) I’m super excited to be hosting my first giveaway on Monday from CanvasPop! They sent me a canvas this week and I was blown away by the quality! I’m really excited to share that with you on Monday!
Have a fantastic weekend!