Happy Friday everyone! It is bitterly cold here and I just so ready for warm weather, sandals and a tan. I’m over this gross snow. How was your week? Ours was pretty good despite a weird funk and teething attacked our house later this week. Nothing a little Tylenol and snuggles can’t fix!
So, I’m linking up today to present my Friday Five! Be sure to check out all the link ups above to join in on the fun!
Here we go!
1) Magic House Valentine’s Day Party – On Monday, we went to the Magic House for their Member’s party. It was PACKED! I didn’t think it would be that busy, but I was wrong. They had breakfast and the whole house was open. Miss H just really wanted to fish and play with her frogs. She LOVES the frogs! So also insisted on eating 2 donuts. I mean, how can I tell her no.
People ask if we’re going to have another kid. This pretty much sums it up!
2) Three Sheep Shack
– Ya’ll know, I barre 3 times a week and get coffee after. Well, Jess at Three Sheep Shack
noticed and sent me the cutest coozie for my coffee!
3) More Shack
– It was just announced today that St. Louis is getting a SHAKE SHACK
! Let the world rejoice! I always feel like STL has good food, but when the big guns show up, you know we’re in the game now!
4) Olive + Oak
– this past weekend ( I know I didn’t give a recap this week – FOR SHAME) we went to Olive + Oak
for dinner. It was incredible. My Mom watched Miss H for a couple of hours and we had an early dinner and then picked her back up. I love that Webster Groves is starting to have a lot of yummy options – The Block is also good and we don’t have to get a sitter for a whole night. Ignore the awful picture – but a date night was documented!
Fresh Local Cheese Curds!
O+O Burger – So good!
5) Valentine’s Day
– Well, Valentine’s Day is upon us! We don’t celebrate only because our wedding anniversary is next month (8 years – O M G!) I did get Miss H a few cute things like a Bubble Guppies Book and some Tegu blocks, but that’s about it. We made Valentine’s for grandparents and send those yesterday with pictures I’ll share on Sunday. I mean, how can you say no to the cuteness of Miss H and Will??? If you still need a cute last minute idea, don’t forget my printable
Have a great weekend!
Instagram – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Bloglovin