This post may contain affiliate links. A small portion of sales will go towards supporting And Hattie Makes Three.
We meet again, Friday. Except this Friday I officially have an 18 month old and an excellent giveaway to share! I’m linking up again with some of my favorite bloggers (check my link ups above) – so here we go!
1) Freshly Picked Giveaway! – Be sure to check out my giveaway that I posted this morning too! (I know, 2 posts in a day – what are the chances?!) Hattie has been wearing her Rose Gold Mocs everywhere and LOVES them! I die. Brooke took some fantastic pictures of Miss H this week. How cute can she be??
2) Car Update – it is official – we have decided on a car!
And the chorus said ALLELUIA!
Miss H and I had to run over to the Audi Dealership yesterday to get my car appraised to begin the process. We finally settled on a Audi Q3. I am in love. The kicker is they are selling faster than they are making them, so I’ll have to wait about a month to get it, but we are getting all the paperwork going now. Definitely much more sporty than my previous cars but the panoramic moon roof was really the deal sealer for me!
3) 18 Months – I have a longer post to share later next week, but how do I have an 18 month old? Man, what an amazing, stressful, and great 18 months it’s been. Best thing ever.
4) Flamingo Fest at CityGarden! – On Thursday, my cousin and I took the girls downtown to the CityGarden Birthday party. There was a DJ, a Bubble Bus, Balloons and all kinds of fun! I even got attacked for a selfie with the guy on stilts. A bit creepy!
5) Pizza! Last night we invited all the grandparents over to celebrate 18 months. I know, we celebrate half birthdays. I made Homemade Pizza.
First up a fresh mozzarella, basil & heirloom tomato pizza on a homemade wheat crust. We had the tomatoes and garlic from our CSA and the basil from my garden.
Turkey Pepperoni Pizza on a homemade garlic herb crust with 4 cheese blend. Hattie ate the biggest piece and salad. What 1 year old eats salad?
Then we rounded it off with funfetti cupcakes! I had to hide them in our dining room and she still found them!
Have a great weekend and don’t forget to enter the giveaway!