Happy Friday and HAPPY Birthday to my sweet baby girl.
How is she 2?!? It’s amazing from how we got from here.
We have a very special day planned today as we are headed to The Magic House! Bonus because they have extended ours today and we’re going extra early, getting a fun lunch, then I’ll be whipping up a birthday cake with red & blue sprinkles. Birthday girl’s request.
With that being said, here are my Friday Five and I’ll do a whole smooshy Hattie post next week. We still have her birthday party next weekend, so plenty of time for me to cry and eat my feelings!
1) Vacation – We got home on Wednesday night and we had such a fun time in Florida. The weather was unseasonably chilly, but that didn’t stop us! That just means we have to go again soon! I’m totally loving our Hattie Sandwich Family Selfies – she loves them now too and yells CHEESE so loud!
2) Lilly Shopping – The other perk about taking a trip to FL is that my grandparents condos are smack in between the Estero and Naples Lilly Pulitzer Corporate stores. I never get a chance to just go try stuff on, so I took full advantage! I picked up the Linden Dress and a Clarkson Dress. Both perfect for a transition into spring.
I finally got to try this dress on too! I may have needed a smaller size. I’m shopping for a gala dress for February, and I have a feeling if it wasn’t $300, this would be the winner – BUT I’m gonna try Rent the Runway instead!
3) Matchy Matchy – We matched 3 times on vacation. Crazy? No, I LUUURVE it! Jeff says it’s ridiculous. I say it’s pretty much the most awesome thing ever. I figured I’ll do it now before she hates me and dresses. Am I right?
4) Back at the Barre – holy moly, being gone a week really does kick your buns the first day back to barre! I went yesterday and boy did I feel it. It’s amazing how much endurance you lose in just a week oh and eating lots of junk food! I’m back to my usual 5:30am class this morning and looking forward to it!
5) Widdle the Waddle – So if you’ve followed me on Instagram, you know that a while ago I had SeeJenShrink – a log of my fitness/food to not clog up my feed. Well, that account got hacked and is no longer available (Thanks IG) and I created Widdle the Waddle. I don’t really waddle, it just rhymed and it worked. But, it will keep me accountable for my weight loss goals and eating. So feel free to join me there if that is something you’re into!
Have a great weekend!