Crowd pleasing hot broccoli cheese dip that is perfect for any event, tailgate or party.
- 8 oz Package of Borden® Cheese Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Shreds
- 8 oz Package of Borden® Cheese Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Shreds
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Box Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- Remove frozen broccoli and put in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 6-8 minutes until defrosted.
- Remove and squeeze out any remaining liquid from broccoli and return to bowl. Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, both packages of Borden® Cheese, and cream cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Add to slow cooker and heat until cheese is ooey and gooey.
- Serve with fresh french bread and tortilla chips.
Tell me, what are your go to winter appetizers? What kind of get togethers do you go to in the winter?