This post may contain affiliate links. A small portion of sales will go towards supporting And Hattie Makes Three.
Quick and easy 2 ingredient cupcakes that are so easy and equally delicious.
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Bottle of Crush Orange Soda (12 oz)
- Favorite Vanilla Frosting - Store Bought or Homemade
- Candied Orange Slices
- Mint for Garnish (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine box of cake mix and bottle of Crush Orange.
- Stir to combine 2-3 minutes.
- Divide mix into 12 even greased or muffin cup lined pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until center comes clean with a toothpick. Cool
- Frost cupcakes with the frosting of your choice. I love this recipe.
- Then garnish with a candied orange slice and mint and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 328mg Carbohydrates: 43g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 21g Protein: 2g