This post may contain affiliate links. A small portion of sales will go towards supporting And Hattie Makes Three.
Quick and easy 2 ingredient cupcakes that are so easy and equally delicious.
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Bottle of Crush Orange Soda (12 oz)
- Favorite Vanilla Frosting - Store Bought or Homemade
- Candied Orange Slices
- Mint for Garnish (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine box of cake mix and bottle of Crush Orange.
- Stir to combine 2-3 minutes.
- Divide mix into 12 even greased or muffin cup lined pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until center comes clean with a toothpick. Cool
- Frost cupcakes with the frosting of your choice. I love this recipe.
- Then garnish with a candied orange slice and mint and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 328mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
AndHattieMakesThree.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although AndHattieMakesThree.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.