Last year, when my husband got serious about his weight loss, he began a daily routine of a protein shake and oatmeal for breakfast. For over an year now, this is what he has done day in and day out. Because of his amazing dedication and focus, he’s lost over 45 pounds which is incredible. He watches what he eats and focuses on eating the right foods. For him drinking a protein shake in the morning is just second nature to him.
Easy health conscious protein crepes perfect for someone looking to increase protein, but not wanting a heavy meal. Perfect for brunch, light lunch or breakfast or snack.
- 2 Scoops Favorite Protein Powder in Dark Cocoa Power
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites (Approx. 4 Eggs)
- Splash of water
- Confectioners Sugar (for garnish - optional)
- Heat Non-stick Pan on low
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until the consistency of runny pancake batter
- Pour 1/3 of mix into pan and swirl pan to make thin layer of batter
- Once edges begin to slightly curl, flip
- Remove from pan, fold and garnish with fresh berries and a touch of confectioners sugar
- This recipe will yield 3 large crepes to enjoy!