3) Beach Photos – we are less than 3 weeks away from vacation and the big Lilly sale was last week. I didn’t get much, but I did get matching dresses for our family photos in Florida. I’ve consulted with a few photographer friends and they all gave the green light on outfit choice! My dress came already, and H’s is sitting in the mystery cue at Lilly. Hopefully it will get here in time!
I feel like I’ve neglected my little blog with giving life updates here lately (I’ve been lovin snapchat so much lately! Sorry Instagram Stories!). Between school, Moms Groups, prepping for MOPs and more, we’ve been busy people! So I thought I’d just fill you in on a few fun things we’ve been up to. I’ll go back to my regularly scheduled Friday Fives here this week – pinky promise
1) Giveaways – if you haven’t noticed, I have 2 giveaways! 1 for $50 for PinkBlush and 1 for 2 Tickets to Disney on Ice ( STL Readers!)
2) I’m going to Megaphone Conference! – I had been thinking about attending another blogging conference and a popular regional one is Megaphone down in Arkansas. I had thought about it and then procrastinated and then I found out about an opportunity to go as a brand ambassador and I jumped at the chance! So I’ll be headed down to Arkansas in a couple weeks on behalf of Arizona Tea Company! How fun is that? I’ll be promoting their new product which I’m excited to learn all about. Just think, an opportunity to further my blogging development and career, network AND have 3 days of silence. I’m sure by the 3rd day I’ll be missing my girl, but I’m super excited about the opportunity.
3) Snoop Dogg! – Remember that awesome cocktail I made a few weeks back? Because of that I had the opportunity to be a brand champion at the Snoop Dogg concert. Remy Martin was sponsoring Jhene Aiko and we had the chance to go back stage for a Meet & Greet. Overall great show. Pretty sure I was the only suburban mom there wearing a mom dress and a crossbody bag.
4) Fall Dresses! – This may be one of my favorite dreses I’ve gotten in a while and it’s on sale for $19.50 this week! Score! This has an affiliate link.
5) SwimZip – I’m super excited to be partnering with SwimZip for our vacation in a few weeks. They were so kind as to send over a few suits for us to play in. We are trying to soak up the last few minutes of summer and took Miss H to the pool over the weekend. She loved her pineapple suit! I’ll be sharing lots more when we get back!