Happy Friday! Man, what a week this has been. I’m very much looking forward to this weekend. The weather was nice here all week so I was determined to get outside and enjoy the sunshine every day! Miss H and soaked all the sun up, but cause I am seriously lacking my Vitamin D! We have no plans tomorrow except for a brunch I have tomorrow and I’m looking forward to laying low! So I’m linking up today to offer my Friday Five! See my tab above where I’m all linked up – lots of fabulous bloggers!
Here We Go!
1) 100 Club – It is official – I hit the 100 class mark at Pure Barre on Monday! I was off by a day and thought it would be Wednesday, so that was a welcomed surpise so early! I earned my 100 club sticky socks and got to sign the barre! I’m probably the only fat girl who doesn’t look like they barre after 100 classes because of my PCOS. I’ll be sharing more on somethings I have in the works to hopefully help my situation! I think I have abs somewhere!
2) Miss H’s Bathroom Remodel – well, not really a remodel, a full on redecorate! Last weekend we got the paint up on the walls and all of the décor is up. I just need to spray paint the mirror and then I’ll show you the final product! So stay tuned next week! The color looks a little more blue than what I was anticipating, but Miss H loves it!
3) All the Parks – We went to 3 separate parks this week to burn energy!
Tuesday we went to Zachary’s Playground as apart of Thrive Moms Local.
Wednesday we went to Dardenne Prairie City Hall where I had to remove her from the park for not being nice. We had a MOPs Popsicle Party. Sadly, no popsicles for us.
And Thursday we went to Wapplehorst Park so Miss H could ride the tandem swing. I love that swing because I get the best pictures of her up high. Oh to be little and have no worries.
4) Thrive Moms Local – St. Louis – I mentioned we had our first park date for Thrive Moms Local which is a new group in St. Louis I started! It’s really an opportunity for moms to come together and support each other through the crazy that is motherhood. I’ll be hosting playdates, events weekly and monthly GNOs. If you’re local, we’d love to have you! Just let me know!
5) SkyZone Party! – I’m super excited because last night we were invited to have a party at Skyzone Fenton – I’ll have a full post on this later next week, but boy did we have a BLAST! Why should kids have all the birthday party fun? I know hubs had a GREAT time!