Happy Friday! It’s is officially December and Christmas is in 21 days. How crazy is that? We’re keeping this low key this weekend and I’ve got to take Miss H to the doctor today, we think it may be an ear infection, but I’d rather go and rule anything out. Poor baby broke my heart last night crying for me which she never does.
So, here is to Miss H feeling better and I’m here sharing my Friday Five! I’ve linked up with some of my favorite bloggers to share with you!
Here we go!
1) Lazy Christmas Cookies – I found these rolled sheets of cookie dough the other day randomly at Walmart and decided to give them a try! Just cut and bake! Pretty easy and less mess. They don’t make a whole lot – maybe a dozen between big and little, but really, that’s all you need so you’re not hoovering everything!
2) Christmas Cards – Are officially in the mail today! I may have counted wrong and had to get more cards, so I actually sent out 2 different cards! I hate when I don’t plan accordingly! So keep your eye out for some cute Cowan Family goodness in the next week! Also, I went to the post office this morning at 5AM for more stamps. Note to self, write all this down for next year!
3) Freshly Picked Giveaway – Have you entered yet? I’ve got a giveaway for a free pair of soft sole Moccasins! I mean really, who doesn’t want a pair of those? They have them in a limited edition women’s size, but I think I’d get divorce papers for spending $170 on shoes!
4) Pure Barre Challenge – I have officially accepted the December Pure Barre Challenge! 15 classes in 1 month. I had to go back and look and the most I’ve done is 14, so I’m gonna have to push myself to do 1 more. The last 2 classes have been killer – in a good way!
5) Date Night with Mom! – Monday night we went to the Ballet and then of course had to get custard at Ted Drewes. It’s always fun to do a girls night out with mom! Side note, when Target had 40% off for Black Friday, I treated myself to new jeans (well mainly because my other ones are falling off of me). These Mid Rise Jeggings are EVERYTHING. Now I’m not one to wear a whole lot of skinny, but they are pretty amazing. After finding them, I ordered these too. Love love love!
Here is to hoping Miss H is feeling better and we have a quiet weekend. We’re actually going Owl Watching tomorrow night, so I’ll definitely have a recap of that next week!
Have a great weekend!