All you need are 5 ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Bake the Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites as instructed on the package.
- Slice your red onion thin and chop your cilantro for garnish. Feel free to add as much or as little as you’d like!
- While those are baking, roll out your pizza dough (Don’t worry if it’s not perfect, that’s the beauty of homemade pizza!), use half of the BBQ Sauce from the Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites to use as “pizza” sauce.
- Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and red onion all over.
- Once your Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites are done, remove from the oven and cut them up into smaller bite pieces, toss in the remaining BBQ Sauce and put on the pizza. Bake until the crust is cheesy and golden – about 10 minutes at 425 Degrees.
- Remove the pizza, garnish with cilantro and serve!
Interested in seeing some the finalists from the Farm Rich Back your Snack contest in action? You can check our a demo at any of these Wal-Mart locations on 10/8,10/9 and 10/11. All voters will also be entered into a sweepstakes and can be one of 5 winners for the voters “sweepstakes”. For all the details, check out the rule book!
Now that you’re officially hungry, what Snack Hack would you make with your Farm Rich Snacks?