2) Zucchini Tots & Pickled Peppers! – My CSA Basket was a little out of control this week with zucchini and banana peppers and I had to come up with a way to use them! Skinny Taste to the rescue! These turned out awesome. This has cheddar cheese in them, but next time I may use mozzarella and have marinara for dunking. Definite winning recipe!
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had an awesome week! The weather has been absolutely stunning this week and we’ve been taking full advantage of it! This week has been a bit busy – here’s what our Friday Five are! I’ve linked up with some other fabulous bloggers in the tab above – feel free to join along!
Here we go!
1) Sweatshirt Weather! – I’m a sucker for a fabulous sweatshirt. I’ve been looking for a good fabulous quirky sweatshirt and I think I found it! The Smart Cookie is too cute. There is even a pouch that would be perfect for wipes and Hattie things in my purse since we’re not always carrying a diaper bag now.
Then I had a few lbs of banana peppers and I decided to fridge pickle some peppers. I made a jar for me and one for my mom. I’ve had these cute stickers from TinyPrints for years and I always get excited when I can use them. I mushed a couple of recipes together so we’ll see how these turn out!
3) Miss H’s First Trip to Ted Drewes – Thursday night we went to Ted Drewes to celebrate my Grandpa’s birthday. He’s been in town for the week and we had to do something “St. Louis”. Miss H was having a rough day with teeth so she wasn’t thrilled with being out late, but after a little Advil she was in good shape. She just ran around sampling everyone’s custard.
4) Jammin’ at the Zoo! – Wednesday night was GNO but turned out to be a party of 2 as BFFie wasn’t feeling good. My cousin, Marcy, and I decided we were going to go anyway! Jammin’ at the Zoo is a wine tasting all around the zoo. We’ve gone in the past and it is always so much fun.
I always love having a reason to wear my Cynthia Rowley dress I got. My necklace was the deal of the century on Amazon – you can’t pass up a Kendra Scott for $20! The flamingos were out and gorgeous!
Apparently we felt Kali needed some wine. There were a lot of misses. We even tried a blue wine. Which – don’t ever try a blue wine. No. Just No.
The Stingrays were open as well. I don’t like touching gross things and Marcy insisted I do it. I was so grossed out. I did it though.
5) Meet & Mingle – Ever have weeks where feel like you got all your stuff done and you didn’t? Well, I forgot to let you know about the Meet & Mingle that Kaitlyn was hosting. She featured me last week and my rude self completely forgot to say thank you to her. Definitely check out Kaitlyn’s blog – it’s adorable. And thank you for sharing a little bit more about me! If you’re interested in joining her Meet & Mingle series, shoot her an email!
Have a great weekend!