● 2 Eggs
● 1 Cup Sugar
● 1 Cup Brown Sugar
● 2 Cups Flour
● 1 tsp Salt
● 1 tsp Baking Soda
● 2 tbsp Flax Seed
● 4 tbsp Water
● 4 tbsp Brewers Yeast (Whole Foods Sells this)
● 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
● 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (Or Chunks, or Peanut Butter Chips – whatever you like)
● 1 tsp Vanilla
2. Combine water and flaxseed and let sit for 5 mins
3. Sift flour, salt, baking soda & brewers yeast
4. Add butter & sugar into stand mixer and beat until smooth
5. Add eggs to mixer and beat to combine
6. Add vanilla and flaxseed mixture
7. Add flour mixture
8. Fold in oatmeal and chocolate chips
9. Use ice cream scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 12-16 mins* Side note – the $1 Store sells pre cut parchment paper 10 for $1. They are perfect. One of my top 10 items to have! Buy 3 at a time! Just do it. Trust me.
Now I will say – those are pretty good sized cookies. I have the Giada for Target scoop. It’s awesome. You could certainly go down to a cookie sided scoop or even use 2 spoons and make bigger ones. When I bake them, I do a half batch and bake for 13 mins on parchment. If I am thinking ahead, I’ll sit my eggs and butter out the night before too. It seems to give it a chewier cookie.
Great news is I got a text message yesterday saying the cookies were helping! It makes me so happy to hear that! Breastfeeding is hard work and anything to make it easier I am game for!