1) Free Gymnastics for H! – I’m super excited because I learned that the
local competitive gymnastics gym, GymQuarters, has FREE classes for Toddlers! Yes, FREE! Even better, it’s in walking distance from our house. Not today, because it’s like 20 degrees. Every week you can go to a 30 minute class for free. Sounds like a perfect Friday afternoon activity for us! I’ll report back next week on how it was!
2) MOMs Club – this week, H and I attended our first MOMs Club event to try it out to see if it would be something we would be interested in joining. Our first event was at the local Library where the hosted a private story time. H was the youngest at that event, but had SO much fun! For $20 a year, it’s a great non-profit group that brings moms together for events and fun activities with and without kids. Anyone in a MOMs Club in their area?
3) The B/S/T Boards strike again! Except this time is was me selling! I had a big sale on Wednesday night and sold over 40 items! I looked at my closet and purged all my work clothes and suits. I’m making a big donation of suits to Dress for Success as that was one of the nonprofits I worked with closely when I did work. I’m doing a few meet ups tomorrow, but I’m excited to say, I’ll have a few hundred dollars to go shopping for me! Let’s just hope it’s not more yoga pants and popovers!
4) As much as I want to say I shopped less this week, well I got a few things for H. Today, I picked up this super cute Southern Tots dress for Christmas next year. It’s so sweet! I also picked up a Boden and Lilly for dirty cheap too. Hubs says as long as I’m just buying and selling with my shopping money it’s okay – but when he sees PayPal transaction, then it’s chat time. Oops!
5) As I mentioned, we don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, but Wednesday, I made the trip to Trader Joe’s and picked up some pretties. I am not a fan of roses, so I got 3 bunches and made my own arrangement. The lilies are starting to bloom and it smells amazing. A little arranging yourself gives you WAY more flowers for the buck! Happy Valentine’s Day to Me!