Happy Friday! What a busy week we had! We were even double booked a few days, and that kept us busy! Miss H is officially showing her Two Colors lately. Probably a little more than I would have wanted this week, but we’re getting back into our groove. So here is what we’ve got this week. Link up with the bloggers I link up with (on the tab above!)
Here we go!
1) Valentine’s Day Pictures! – Yesterday, we had a fun morning in the studio with Brooke & Will! This was one of her pictures last year. It’s amazing how different she looks in a year! I’ll have a sneak peek soon!
2) Katie’s Pizza – Oh how I love Katie’s Pizza! We went earlier in the week with hub’s BFF and his wife. Miss H was so good and loved playing with the pizza dough. They have the most amazing pizza and I got the potato & egg pizza. Boy oh boy – and we shared a cinnamon roll with pistachios. So good!
3) Stories @ Stages – On Wednesday we went to story time at Stages. It’s free once a month and actually really well organized. They read a story, did some dancing and then a craft. Miss H wasn’t in the greatest mood that day, but we’ll definitely be back! They added some photos of our time there to Facebook – so check it out! You do need to make a reservation – but again free! Yay!
4) Back in the Groove – I’m so excited that we are officially done with parties, and back into the swing of MOPs and MOLOS and other regular activities. I’m super excited because our MOLOs group is based on Propel Women and I’m a big fan of a lot of the ladies who put this together. I’ll share more with you along the way!
5) Sound of Silence – Ya’ll know I love HEAVY metal music. I know, I’m weird. Preppy. Pink and a hard rocker. Well, last week I was stopped in my tracks when I heard a cover of a Simon & Garfunkel song by Disturbed. They’ve been on hiatus for a bit. O M G. I can’t stop listening, so I thought I’d share here too! Enjoy!