1) Tumbling is Over – Sad Panda over here. Miss H had her last tumbling class of the session. Overall, she had a great time. She finally got adventurous enough to try hanging on the bar and loved it. I think we’ll sign up for another session over the winter, we’ll need lots of activities to do! Isn’t her shirt adorable? It’s from Old Navy and I actually think it is a boys. Oops! But it’s pretty unisex, so it’s totally fine and perfect for any HIMYM fan!
2) Nickel & Suede – I have been going back and forth deciding what color and size Nickel & Suede earrings to get for months and I finally bit the bullet and got the October color of the month. They arrived this week and I love them. So light weight and will go with so much of my wardrobe! I’m excited to wear them this week!
I love shopping small too – they are in KC on the other side of the state!
3) TimeHop WHAAT? – How did I have a baby shower 2 years ago? It was such a fun day and everyone came out to celebrate Baby Cowan. My BFF and my mom did an amazing job of putting an adorable party together. That was the first time I had ever gotten a blow out and I wish I had a money tree so I could get it done all the time!
4) Pure Barre Update – Today marked my 30th class with Pure Barre. To give an update on how things are going I’ve lost about 6lbs and lost lots of inches. Before I started I took my measurements and put them in my phone and now they are no where to be found! So I started over when I realized it. I can say my pants are all falling off of me. These jeans I had pre pregnancy and they are a little big, I just finally remembered I had them! Another month and I think I’ll be solidly into a size down. I had to buy some new leggings as well for class because the other ones are getting a bit big too. I mean, leggings will be fine for a while, but it felt so good to put on the smaller pair today! I thought I had won only 1 month for free, but found out this week that I won 2 months free, so I’ll definitely be taking full advantage before I get my annual membership!
5) Cuddle + Kind, Christmas Jammies + Press Here – Do you have any books that you have to hide because your kiddo will read it OVER AND OVER? Well that is us and Press Here. Miss H found it the other day along with Willow from Cuddle + Kind and they read that book 100 times. Aren’t her jammies cute too? My little Buddy the Elf. I always buy my jammies off season, so you get great deals and the Hanna jammies from last season are about the cutest thing I’ve seen! If you want to get them, they do have them this season again!