1) Miss H – So when did my baby get so big? We are less than 4 months away from 2! Yes, 2! Can I tell you every so often I think about if I’m ready to go back to work, or if I really want to have another kid. You know what – no. I am in such a good place right now. I’m finally starting to feel like I’ve got my stuff together. We have a good flow. This age is so fun – until you have a melt down over bubbles or wanting to lick a dirty bowl. All things that have happened today. Ha!
2) Root Model Search – Funny story – last week I entered my head shot into the Root Model Search and I got selected for round 2! Can you believe it? I don’t wear a whole lot of make up, and I love to be silly and smile, so maybe they liked that? I had my mom help me with a few photos yesterday as they needed a white background. Let’s see how far I go! Didn’t think I’d ever add model to my list of my many skills – but who knows! I guess I could have done my hair. Side note – this was this awesome tee I mentioned last week! Love.
3) Transitional Dresses – It’s almost fall. Almost as far outfits go. I about died and went to heaven when I saw this. I picked up pair of booties at Target too and I think it will be so cute! They even have it in a top too! I picked this up for Miss H. Who doesn’t love a deer dress?
4) Christmas Cards – Is it hard to believe we are already in Christmas Card planning mode? I am super excited to share that I won a styling session with Dacy of mindful closet. She’s going to come out and help me style our photo shoot with Brooke. I am so excited. I’m working on my Pinterest Board now to share with her, but I really hope she thinks tulle skirts are a good idea!
5) PARTY TIME! – Last night I attended the Central West End Summer Stunner Party hosted by Yelp! It was cocktail attire, so I had to find something in my big old closet! I’ll post more next week about the party – it was fun though!